Saturday, July 30, 2011

My last garage sale, my latest drawing

I will pick up my back story in the next entry, but today (after years of work) I have just completed what I hope will be my last garage sale ever. I have a husband, our five kids, and my overly ambitious self to continually organize. The extra wammy in my atempts to put things in their place is the fact that children aged 11 and under can't keep their hands, elbows, and noses out of whatever box, bag, or pile of stuff I'm in the middle of organizing. And I'm organizing quite a lot. In our house I take up all of the garage and parts of 3 rooms with the tools I need to successfully ply my trade(s). I am a house painter, a home school mom, and now also an artist.

And since I can draw and people are paying me to do that for them, why should I care that I netted a measly $100 on the garage sale I'd been organizing for most of the summer? I won't! I'll just post one of my latest works, and hope you enjoy it. Stay tuned for more details about how all of this came about.

Pin It now!

No comments:

Post a Comment